Web Design FAQ:
1. The main reasons that you need a web site?
- Create an online appearance for your company, organization or profession.
- To Advertise your company or products.
- Promote your ideas, hobbies or beliefs.
- Give or sell products or information.
- Provide customer services and supports.
- Provide or share information for your group, family or organization.
2. What do you need to start a web site?
- Company/organization logos
- Contact information
- Preferred color scheme
- How many menu links
3. How to improve your web site for search engines?
- Create incoming links on other web sites.
- Keep your keywords as relevant as possible.
- Update content regularly.
- Being active on the social media sites (Facebook, Twitter Linkedin or YouTube).
- Blogs and blogging.
Contact us for a free consultation.
Free Web Site Builder included
in the business hosting plan--Site Studio
Make your choice from more than 70 templates to get a quick start online.
Check the Site
<Sign up for Web hosting services>
Or, contact our processional web designers to develop an unique look of your business. Choose one of the packages that meet your business needs.
Basic web site package
Premium web site package ($750)
- Up to 20 web pages
- Rollover buttons and Swap Images or an eye-catching homepage with a flash intro.
- Free web images
Live site: BluePlanetPestControl.com (A green pest control company), bandalicommercial.com (Commerical Real Estate Broker)
Flash web site package ($950 and up)
Additional charges may apply for logo or digital graphic designs, professional web images or 3rd party software.
See our hourly charge for site maintenance if you already have a web site.